I like those movies man! Keep it up the background works wonders! You have great movie taste and your voki is spot on bro! the white font doesnt work well against the background though!
The other photo did not show up for me. The blog would be better if it had some more information. But the picture that i saw looked nice and the voki was cool
I'm pretty sure this is one of my favorite blogs so far. I'm a HUGE movie fanatic, I don't watch a lot of tv or sit-coms but a good movie will make me sit and be entertained! I think you should add more information on the movies you post, most have an interesting background story and facts about the directors! Great topic though, can't wait to see this further!
haven't watched this movie but it looks interesting!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI like the background. Shawn needs to stop commenting because hes stupid. but other than that good job.
ReplyDeleteNice background. Needs more info. but good so far. that's my favorite movie.
ReplyDeletecool blog humberto
ReplyDeleteThe other photo won't show up for me. Other than that, nice blog.
ReplyDeleteI like those movies man! Keep it up the background works wonders! You have great movie taste and your voki is spot on bro! the white font doesnt work well against the background though!
ReplyDeletePlanet of the apes baby! best movie since harry potter and the rings of sauron. Good blog.
ReplyDeleteNice Blog. Harry Potter and the Rings of Sauron has nothing on Burton Guster's Goblet of Fire.
ReplyDeleteThe other photo did not show up for me. The blog would be better if it had some more information. But the picture that i saw looked nice and the voki was cool
ReplyDeletenice blog. its very nice
ReplyDeleteThe background is nice. The content is nice. add more info though.
ReplyDeleteI like your movie blog. I the background is cool, and very movie like. Try adding some more content
ReplyDeletevery nice blog
ReplyDeletelove the topic. I like the picture. great colors.
ReplyDeletethe topic is interesting but you need to add a whole lot more information
ReplyDeletelooks like a good start though
Very interesting, but the background takes away from the blog
ReplyDeleteLooks good so far just needs information !
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure this is one of my favorite blogs so far. I'm a HUGE movie fanatic, I don't watch a lot of tv or sit-coms but a good movie will make me sit and be entertained! I think you should add more information on the movies you post, most have an interesting background story and facts about the directors! Great topic though, can't wait to see this further!
ReplyDeletenice background, I like it
ReplyDeleteI've never seen the movie, but your blog makes want to check it out. :o Good job, keep up the good work. :)
ReplyDelete